By purchasing our course, you will deep dive into the topics below. We will give you content, links to resources, and video tutorials meant to show you exactly what needs to be done in order to run a successful crowdfunding campaign.
- Introduction to Crowdfunding
- The Benefits of Crowdfunding
- What can I crowdfund?
- The Importance of Planning
- Why a Crowdfunding Campaign Needs Its Own Website
- DIY Tools For Your Campaign
- How to Get Press Coverage
- Checklist Before Launch
- Utilize Marketing
- Optimizing Outreach and Engagement
- Kickstarter: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Indiegogo: Benefits and Drawbacks
- Optimizing Your Video
- Optimizing Your Campaign Page
- Optimizing Length of Campaign
- Deliver Value
- Optimizing Rewards and Perks
- Tips and Tricks
- Success After Campaign: From Campaign to Business
Brandon T Adams is a crowdfunding expert who has been in the industry for four years. After launching multiple successful crowdfunding campaigns on Indiegogo and Kickstarter, Brandon set out to advise others on reaching success with their campaigns. The most notable client was John Lee Dumas, who Brandon helped raise $453,803 in 33 days for his product, The Freedom Journal. Brandon speaks all around the country at conferences, on news networks, on podcasts, and at private events to share his knowledge of what it takes to reach success in business.
Kevin Harrington Testimonial
John Lee Dumas Testimonial